No products in the cart.
If you’re looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please email us so we can get this sorted for you.
- For screens/parts purchases there are no refunds for change of mind. If your item is faulty you will need to follow the returns process.
- For accessories if you change your mind or do not need the item, you can return any item for a refund or store credit, within 7 days of receiving your original order. Postage costs cannot not be refunded.
- For DIY Repair, if you damage your product while trying to repair yourself no exchange will be given and warranty will be void. Any cracked screens will not be covered under warranty and will not be replaced. If after us testing and found faulty from manufacturer a replacement screen will be given. No refunds will be given for DIY repairs.
- For faulty accessories only please email through your invoice number, name and details of the fault occurring. You will need to return the item by postage and if found faulty upon testing you can choose either a refund or replacement.
- JPC MOBILE ACCESSORIES does not offer refunds or exchanges for change of mind on refurbished devices.
- Please always email us and obtain a return reference number before you return anything back to us. Any returns without a return reference number will be charged a 10% restocking fee, regardless of the return reasons.
- We will charge you a 10% restocking fee unless your returned items are faulty or incorrect and you have a reference number from us.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable. We will reimburse for the replacement shipping cost for returned faulty items.
- All items must be returned to us before a refund or a replacement is issued.
- We will refund the amount you paid when you purchased the item.
- All goods will be inspected on return as we will only accept products returned to us in their original condition and fit for re-sale unless we have been given prior notice that an item is faulty.
- Please put your order details including order number, return reference number, return reasons and your contact information together with your returned items.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way. We strongly advice you to put the returned items in the box we sent to you(especially for LCDs).
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- Make sure you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the items you are returning or obtain proof of posting.