No products in the cart.
Redpepper Galaxy S10 Plus Waterproof Case,Shockproof IP68 Underwater Waterproof Case with Dirtproof Snowproof Full Body Cover with Built-in Screen Protector, for Galaxy S10 Plus (Black/Clear)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $6.50 with what's this?
10 weekly payments of $3.90 learn more
How does this work?
Glad you asked!
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
If you are new to LatitudePay, you will need this stuff:
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $9.75 with More info
1.IP68 Certified standard Waterproof, can be submersible to over 6.6 ft deep for half an hour; designed and tested to 2 meters high.
2.Fully sealed design, anti-frost, anti-dust and sand-proof, waterproof, screen-touchable. It’s perfect to running, skiing, swimming, diving, climbing and so on.
3.Double AR coated glass lens make the shooting more clear under the water.
4.It’s manufactured by large factory and big brand that the quality is great.
5. Improved cross mute button makes it easy to adjust the phone from ring to silent.
1.Before inserting the phone, follow the user’s manual for a waterproof test – test the water resistance with a paper towel. Make sure all holes and seams are sealed.
2.In order to make the phone waterproof better, the effect of the volume may not be as good as expected, but it will not affect the use.
1. Clean the mobile phone screen and the shell thoroughly with clean cloth.
2. Open the shell bucking
3. With a tool to pry open the shell bottom cover, the bottom cover is opened.
4. Check the seal rubber ring is clean, damaged, whether the card is in the correct position.
5. Confirm the shell intact, cover the back cover and press the buckle.
6. Shell buckle clasp.
7. The shell will be completely submerged in water, lasts about 30 minutes.
8. After 30 minutes, remove from water and check that case is dry inside.